“Munah, I’d really love to get a wig from you but I have this fear that it will fall off my head while I am on a bike or if the wind blows too hard.”
This is one excuse I get from a lot of prospective clients. I have tried over and over to convince them that custom-made wigs will never give you such a problem because they are crafted for your head.
Wigs have come to stay! They are one of the simplest, stress-free ways to switch up your hairstyle anytime, anyday. Whether it be synthetic or human hair, long or pixie, straight or curly, with or without closure/frontal, weaves, crotcheted or braided, there is a wig for every occasion and expression.
Every structure must have a foundation, so it is with wigs. The foundation of making the wig happens to be the kind of wig cap you use. Different styles call for different caps. However, a particular cap can be used to create diverse styles.
- Braided wig cap (Suitable for full wigs) – Commercially appropriate.
- Mesh cap (Suitable for crotchet) – Not commercially appropriate
- Stocking cap (Suitable for quick weave wigs) – Not commercially appropriate
- Dome Cap (Suitable for various styles) – Commercially appropriate
- Adjustable Mesh cap (Suitable for various styles) -Commercially appropriate
- Breathable Adjustable cap (Suitable for full wigs) – Commercially appropriate.
- U-Part wig cap (Suitable for wigs with parts) – Commercially appropriate.
- Full Lace Cap ( Suitable for all weave style) – Pricey, yet commercially appropriate.
Each of these caps can be customized to individual tastes.
Watch out for my next article. Till then know that “Creativity is Contagious, pass it on”. Xoxo
Connect with me on
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/monarhairxpress
Instagram – http://www.instagram.com/monarhairxpress
Like My Facebook Page –http://www.facebook.com/monarhairxpress
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel – http://bit.ly/monarhairxpress
Send a mail to place an order – email@example.com